1. Let's start simple. Perhaps some re-decorating would help?
2. The ol' party balloon fill-up trick might bring you some joy.
3. Find a use for all those unused sticky notes!
4. Perhaps putting your origami skills to work could distract you for a bit?
5. Or getting creative with those paper clips could.
6. Still yawning? Maybe try heading outside to give your mate's car a new look.
7. Pass a few minutes watching your colleague trying to make a phone call from their bread phone.
8. Or trying to type up an e-mail from their newly sprouted keyboard.
9. A quick game of bowling would perhaps perk you up?
10. Have a laugh and try spooking your colleagues.
11. Really, really spooking them.
12. And when all else fails: Cage time!
If none of these work, don't despair. Try Sky Sports Fantasy Football, the only true cure for workplace boredom.