You may or (most likely) may not remember "The Covenant," a 2006 thriller about a group of male witches.
1. Pure eye candy.
2. The film opens with some badass (but mostly bad) CGI stunts.
3. There's some pretty great pick-up lines.
4. Sebastian Stan is, like, super sassy.
5. When they use their powers, they look like a gang of supernaturally hot aliens.
6. There's no football or soccer or whatever kind of sports are typically shown in teen movies. BUT SWIMMING. Speedos included.
7. Did I mention Sebastian Stan's sass?
8. References so clever and subtle you might miss them.
9. There was also a pretty cute and totally not predictable romance with the girl from "She's the Man."
10. Steven Strait wears a wife-beater.
11. It takes place at a creepy boarding school.
12. The male witch bromances are adorable.
13. Taylor Kitsch's hair majestically blows in the wind.
14. But the main reason why this was the best movie of 2006...
15. And also the worst.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!