Yield: 24 pieces
Serving size: 1 piece
11 ounces white chocolate
7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
3 tbsp butter
½ tsp flaky salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup Skittles America Mix, divided
Red and blue food coloring
- Line a loaf pan with parchment and set aside
- Place white chocolate, condensed milk, salt, vanilla and butter in a microwave bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted, stirring well after each time
- Add 3-4 drops of red food coloring to the left ⅓ of the fudge bowl. Leave the center ⅓ white. Add 3-4 drops blue food coloring to the right ⅓ of the bowl.
- Carefully incorporate food coloring into the fudge, trying to keep ⅓ of the bowl in the middle white. ⅓ of the bowl will be red, ⅓ will be white, and ⅓ will be blue.
- Sprinkle ½ cup Skittles ® into the bottom of the loaf pan
- Carefully pour fudge in pan trying not to mix the colors too much, do so by only pouring from one end to the other, gently scraping the bowl in the same direction as the colors are moving.
- Tap the bottom of the loaf pan to even out the fudge. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup Skittles ®,
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.4g
Total Carbohydrates: 14.6g
Total Sugars: 14.1g