1. Actress Zoe Saldana has had a whirlwind month hyping up her new film, Star Trek Into Darkness.
She will grace the June cover of both In Style UK and Allure.
4. Okay, so she didn’t exactly come out directly.
And how being super androgynous translates into raising children with a woman isn’t exactly clear. Obviously having a masculine style or disposition is completey separate from one’s sexuality.
5. But can’t you picture her first wedding dance with a lovely lady already?
8. She told Siempre Mujer magazine the lesbian rumors have always followed her:
“People have sometimes told my grandmother, ‘Your granddaughter has a bit of lesbianism in her.’ It’s that my sisters and I spent all our time among men (growing up). We were very popular with them. Our way of thinking is very masculine.”
9. Did you miss that time she played a lesbian opposite Mila Kunis in the film After Sex?:
10. So for now, we can dream of the sweet possibilites.
11. Oh yes…
12. …we can dream.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖