1. Actress Zoe Saldana has had a whirlwind month hyping up her new film, Star Trek Into Darkness.
She will grace the June cover of both In Style UK and Allure.
4. Okay, so she didn’t exactly come out directly.
And how being super androgynous translates into raising children with a woman isn’t exactly clear. Obviously having a masculine style or disposition is completey separate from one’s sexuality.
5. But can’t you picture her first wedding dance with a lovely lady already?
8. She told Siempre Mujer magazine the lesbian rumors have always followed her:
“People have sometimes told my grandmother, ‘Your granddaughter has a bit of lesbianism in her.’ It’s that my sisters and I spent all our time among men (growing up). We were very popular with them. Our way of thinking is very masculine.”
9. Did you miss that time she played a lesbian opposite Mila Kunis in the film After Sex?:
10. So for now, we can dream of the sweet possibilites.
11. Oh yes…
12. …we can dream.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘