Be sure to thank anyone who helped you through this dark and difficult time.
3. You will feel carefree and completely unburdened. I mean, does ANYTHING else even matter right now?
Don’t shirk your job, family, and other responsibilities in this stupor of euphoria. Maybe lock it up a tiny bit — you need to continue to be a functioning human for a little bit longer.
4. You will feel invincible. That is, until you realize how woefully unprepared you are.
How did this sneak up on us like this?! You have to rewatch the first season to refresh your memory, BUT IS THERE TIME? Of course there is time! MAKE TIME.
5. Suddenly and slowly, fear will creep in.
An entire season just DROPPED AT OUR FEET?! Who in their right minds thinks ANYONE is capable of handling that kind of responsibility? We can barely time-manage our own lives, let alone an entire season of a television show. OUR HEALTH WILL SUFFER.
7. You will also feel spontaneous joy. The joy that only comes from meeting a stranger and discovering she or he too has seen the light and the way.
You mention how much you love Alex Vause casually in conversation…and that’s when you lock eyes with someone in the group. In that moment, you both know a true friendship has formed.
9. You feel so nervous for the new season, you’re nearly sick to your stomach.
It’s like seeing an old friend after she’s been away for a long period of time. Will you still get along and laugh at the same jokes? What if she isn’t as perfect as you remember? WHAT IF?
10. You might feel anxious when you realize June 6 falls on a Friday.
A FRIDAY? WHAT? Don’t the Netflix Gods understand you will be at WORK like a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY!? Can you watch it at work? Do you have to go to work?
When all these emotions become too much and you feel like you might not make it, just remember…
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️