1. It seems the Westboro Baptist Church isn’t a huge fan of One Direction.
2. The WBC posted on their site:
WBC will picket this perverted pop boy band from the UK who claim to be the world’s #1 band.
Indeed, they are a perfect representation of this filthy world and the sin-chasing, fag-enabling, God-hating, Christ-rejecting UK who has banned WBC from preaching within her borders.
These freaks and their fans think it’s funny for these five perverts to grab each other’s asses on stage.
They glamorize sin and make a mock of God’s standards. Their one purpose is to encourage the youth of this generation to pursue every lust their evil hearts can imagine
16. Kansas City fans are already planning to defend their favorite brits:
If you’re a Directioner who supports gay rights, soldiers, or is against the hate that this “church” espouses, bring a sign, wear rainbow colors, or find other creative ways to show them that those “values” are not welcome in KC or anywhere!
17. Good luck getting through this crowd:
18. Good. Luck.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱