1. It seems the Westboro Baptist Church isn’t a huge fan of One Direction.
2. The WBC posted on their site:
WBC will picket this perverted pop boy band from the UK who claim to be the world’s #1 band.
Indeed, they are a perfect representation of this filthy world and the sin-chasing, fag-enabling, God-hating, Christ-rejecting UK who has banned WBC from preaching within her borders.
These freaks and their fans think it’s funny for these five perverts to grab each other’s asses on stage.
They glamorize sin and make a mock of God’s standards. Their one purpose is to encourage the youth of this generation to pursue every lust their evil hearts can imagine
16. Kansas City fans are already planning to defend their favorite brits:
If you’re a Directioner who supports gay rights, soldiers, or is against the hate that this “church” espouses, bring a sign, wear rainbow colors, or find other creative ways to show them that those “values” are not welcome in KC or anywhere!
17. Good luck getting through this crowd:
18. Good. Luck.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀