1. Some people just know exactly where they belong:
2. But things can certainly change over time:
3. And maybe there was "that one night":
4. Maybe you already know what to expect in the future:
5. For others, the scale just might not be expansive enough:
6. Some proudly represented their asexual and aromantic identities:
7. ~ X marks the spot~ :
8. And bisexual folks marked their places proudly:
9. If only your younger self could see you now:
10. Some people took a moment to point out that this scale is sort of BS:
11. One brave soul even attempted to fix it:
12. For others, sexuality is fluid but bro status is forever:
13. Some people pointed out that romantic and sexual feelings can be totally separate:
14. For others, watching High School Musical changed everything:
15. And some just said IDK and IDGAF:
16. Sometimes the world sees you as one thing, but you're really another:
17. Because appearances can be deceiving:
18. Or maybe your number sort of depends on who you're around or where you are:
19. The internet is a totally different world:
20. One thing's for sure — it can be confusing.
21. After all, you're constantly learning about yourself:
22. So, where do you fall?
At the end of the day, however you identify, it's nobody's choice but your own.
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.