1. Googling terms like "lesbian" in hopes of finding useful coming out information.
2. Thinking there is a certain way you should look or act after coming out.
3. Getting that haircut you thought you needed to get, when it wasn't really your style.
4. Avoiding using certain labels to describe yourself because you're afraid of the stereotypes that come along with it.
5. Feeling the need to subscribe to any labels at all.
6. Lying to your parents about that one time.
7. Hooking up with your ex.
8. Hooking up with your friend's ex.
9. Hooking up with your ex's ex.
10. Completely losing yourself (and your sanity) in a girl crush.
11. Waiting around for a girl to buy you a drink instead of making the first move yourself.
12. Trying out some overly aggressive flirting.
13. Divulging too much information on a first date.
14. Accidentally texting the wrong girl.
15. Changing yourself in order to become more visible in the community.
16. Changing yourself for the person you're dating.
You do you, end of story.