1. In early July, Oscar winning actress Tilda Swinton took this photo in front of the Kremlin in Moscow.
2. The same week the photo was taken, President Vladimir Putin signed a law banning foreign gay and lesbian couples from adopting Russian children.
5. With the new gay propaganda law in effect, Swinton would face a jail sentence of up to 15 days and deportation for the public stunt.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵