1. When binge-watching old episodes of The L Word just isn’t doing it anymore, don’t panic.
3. The “Modern L Word” Twitter account is here to fill that void in your life as it imagines what all the ladies would be up to right now:
6. The tweets often reflect current events with small odes to the show’s past thrown in:
21. More at @ModernLWord.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.