3. The entire wedding party, plus family and friends, were transplanted into the story.
5. The groom’s brother said of the video:
“My brother finally got the chance to marry the man of his dreams, my Sister took every photo from the wedding and altered a Bert and Ernie pop-up book. I made this video to show you that hard work from my siblings. Family is those who show up when you need them.”
8. Take a peek for yourself:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀