1. When Stephanie and her wife had their son Oscar, the parents wanted to do something special to capture all the memories that would soon be flying past them.
3. Stephanie told BuzzFeed, “When my wife became pregnant, I knew this was something I wanted to create for my soon-to-be son — a video version of a baby book.”
5. “My wife took 80% of the footage as she was with him day to day while on maternity leave. Once a month, I’d take all her clips, watch, edit, and then compile. I pretty much cried every time I did this.”
7. “I couldn’t believe how much he changed day to day, or month to month.”
9. “Oscar was a month early, so just a shade over 5lbs when he was born and it’s amazing to watch his progression not only in development but in physical size.”
11. After the couple posted the video online, they started to notice the warm response they received from people sharing the video.
“What stood out the most was the comments such as ‘This boy is truly loved’ or ‘what a beautiful family.’”
14. “If this video is going to be shared, then we want people to know that this beautiful and happy little boy is of a same-sex family,” Stephanie concluded.
15. Tissues ready? Great, click play:
- Rick Perry, who previously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is now saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.