1. To mark the 32nd anniversary of the beginning of the AIDS epidemic, the (RED) Campaign is attempting a world record:
Will you help @RED set a world record to help fight AIDS? https://t.co/YcvjbK7rEc #REDWorldRecord
5. The goal is to help end the transmission of HIV from moms to their children by 2015.
Red Balloons. #REDWorldRecord #vineforgood #Mashable https://t.co/y1PKIPRepl
A red ladybug for @Mashable and @RED’s #REDworldrecord #vineapp https://t.co/foFk8aW0fy
Here’s @ricardor interviewing President Barack Obama about #REDWorldRecord. Today is the 32nd anniversary o… https://t.co/aALee6LqnR
Please support #REDWorldRecord and retweet Thanks David https://t.co/E7mFFqb2Xi
Lets deliver an AIDS FREE GENERATION by 2015! #REDWorldRecord https://t.co/UOwGDapQyP
Some @RED FADERs from the archives for #REDWorldRecord. https://t.co/aGqWGX85IX
Jerk. RT @christerickson Angry Bird is angry. #REDWorldRecord https://t.co/B5IqSAqfWL
How To Slam Dunk! a Vine for @RED and @mashable for #redworldrecord day on Vine. Please retweet for a great cause! https://t.co/oHqEbmOwBS
A Vine for #REDWorldRecord :) Help the world fight AIDS! https://t.co/Q1G6h8gPRY
Love all the #REDWorldRecord Vines. Let’s make more! Here’s mine. https://t.co/fFMleUzLYC Thanks @mashble @RED & @vineapp. #AidsFreeGen
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️