2. Oakland Raiders punter Chris Kluwe said of the line:
I am extremely proud to be a part of this collaboration between Athlete Ally and the NFLPA’s One Team Shop to raise awareness both of Pride month and the issue of tolerance and respect within the NFL itself. As players, we are role models to a wide variety of people, and this is a great way to send a message of empathy to those who love and watch the game.
3. Kluwe added, ” Also, I’m pretty stoked that people can buy something with my number on it.”
4. Outspoken ally and superbowl champion Brendon Ayanbadejo said of the line:
“June is a special month for the LGBT community. I am extremely excited that the NFLPA Is adding its name to the list of ever growing allies. The simple fact that football players believe in equality for every human being Is going to make an impact on a lot of peoples lives.”
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲