And in “The Puerto Rican Day” Pennypacker becomes an interested buyer for an apartment, in order to use its bathroom.
2. Kel Varnsen
When: “The Puerto Rican Day” and “The Boyfriend”.
Why: To catch up on the Mets game in a stranger’s apartment.
3. Art Vandelay
Who: No one at all?
When: “The Stakeout”, “The Boyfriend”, “The Puerto Rican Day”.
Why: George and Jerry need an excuse to give to a woman as to why they are waiting in the lobby of the office building where she worked. So they say they are waiting on a meeting with Art Vandelay, a made up person, for lunch.
4. Latex Salesman from Vandelay Industries
When: “The Latex Salesman”.
Why: Out of time on his unemployment, George tells the unemployment office he is close to a job with Vandelay Industries, a company that makes latex products and whose main office is Jerry’s apartment.
6. The Assman
When: “The Fusilli Jerry”
Why: At the Department of Motor Vehicles office, Kramer receives someone else’s vanity plate, which to his astonishment reads “ASSMAN”. He then poses as a doctor of…proctology…in order to gain parking at the hospital.
When: “The Susie”
Why: Elaine’s co-worker Peggy thinks that Elaine is a different woman named “Susie”. Of course hilarity ensues as the episode progresses and Elaine poses as both herself and Susie.To end the craziness Elaine announces that Susie took her own life, and even delivers a eulogy at the wake.
9. Dr. Martin Van Nostrand.
When: Used in the “The Slicer”, “The Strike”, and “The Nose Job”.
Why: Posing as a dermatologist for a cancer screening at George’s company, Kruger Industrial Smoothing. Kramer also attempts to get hold of Elaine’s medical chart to erase the negative comments her doctor has made in “The Package”.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎