2. B is for Boozehound
A drunkard. “Get that boozehound out of here.”
4. D is for Drugstore Cowboy
A well-dressed man who loiters in public areas trying to pick up women. “I’ve seen that drugstore cowboy around.”
7. G is for Glad Rags
“Going out on the town” clothes. ” Girls, get on your glad rags and lets go!”
25. Y is for “You slay me!”
A phrase used if you find someone particularly funny. “Are you serious? You slay me.”
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳