And no matter what happens between them, tonight will be a rough ride:
Who are you all watching the #greysanatomy finale with tomorrow night? Your friend Tequila or your friend Vino? #thestormiscoming
1. Possible Outcome: Callie and Arizona’s relationship falls apart.
This worst case scenario will most likely result in a full apocolyptic melt-down of feels. This is the type of crying where your whole body shakes and you can’t breath, this is the end my friends.
2. Possible Outcome: They somehow make it through together.
Somehow, in the most dramatic fashion, they work things out or at least don’t seem to be completely doomed. The feels will be overwhelmingly euphoric, yet you will cry even harder out of the sweet relief that you narrowly missed disaster.
3. Possible Outcome: The Callie and Arizona story-line is left unresolved.
The only thing worse than finding out what happens, is being left completely in the dark. Arizona could keep her secret for the entire finale and leave us all hanging in the wind until next season. The feels will be bitter, angry, and involve the type of tears best washed down with alcohol.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.