And no matter what happens between them, tonight will be a rough ride:
Who are you all watching the #greysanatomy finale with tomorrow night? Your friend Tequila or your friend Vino? #thestormiscoming
1. Possible Outcome: Callie and Arizona’s relationship falls apart.
This worst case scenario will most likely result in a full apocolyptic melt-down of feels. This is the type of crying where your whole body shakes and you can’t breath, this is the end my friends.
2. Possible Outcome: They somehow make it through together.
Somehow, in the most dramatic fashion, they work things out or at least don’t seem to be completely doomed. The feels will be overwhelmingly euphoric, yet you will cry even harder out of the sweet relief that you narrowly missed disaster.
3. Possible Outcome: The Callie and Arizona story-line is left unresolved.
The only thing worse than finding out what happens, is being left completely in the dark. Arizona could keep her secret for the entire finale and leave us all hanging in the wind until next season. The feels will be bitter, angry, and involve the type of tears best washed down with alcohol.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.