1. Out hairstylist Tabatha Coffey, from the series Tabatha Takes Over, now has her own web series.
Bravo has launched six episodes of the all-new original web series. And yes, it’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like. The short episodes follow Coffey around as she conducts her daily business.
3. How to be a total bitch:
5. Of course, the only thing better than Tabatha is Kate McKinnon impersonating her:
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.