1. Remember when Robbie Rogers made history as the first ever openly gay major league soccer player?
3. PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE.
4. Thankfully, in an interview MTV Act asked the question for us all:
6. *world holds breath*
8. Don’t everyone jump at once.
9. We imagine Robbie has a few qualifications for his future beau:
14. Must love coffee dates:
15. Must be adorable with children:
In the interview Rogers also discussed his journey as an openly gay athlete, a new campaign he’s working on about homophobia, and other important things so WATCH IT.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎