1. Remember when Robbie Rogers made history as the first ever openly gay major league soccer player?
3. PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE.
4. Thankfully, in an interview MTV Act asked the question for us all:
6. *world holds breath*
8. Don’t everyone jump at once.
9. We imagine Robbie has a few qualifications for his future beau:
14. Must love coffee dates:
15. Must be adorable with children:
In the interview Rogers also discussed his journey as an openly gay athlete, a new campaign he’s working on about homophobia, and other important things so WATCH IT.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Donald Trump mused on America's energy future in a North Dakota speech. Some of his vision just doesn't make sense.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.