1. Remember when Robbie Rogers made history as the first ever openly gay major league soccer player?
3. PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE.
4. Thankfully, in an interview MTV Act asked the question for us all:
6. *world holds breath*
8. Don’t everyone jump at once.
9. We imagine Robbie has a few qualifications for his future beau:
14. Must love coffee dates:
15. Must be adorable with children:
In the interview Rogers also discussed his journey as an openly gay athlete, a new campaign he’s working on about homophobia, and other important things so WATCH IT.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏