1. Remember when Robbie Rogers made history as the first ever openly gay major league soccer player?
3. PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE.
4. Thankfully, in an interview MTV Act asked the question for us all:
6. *world holds breath*
8. Don’t everyone jump at once.
9. We imagine Robbie has a few qualifications for his future beau:
14. Must love coffee dates:
15. Must be adorable with children:
In the interview Rogers also discussed his journey as an openly gay athlete, a new campaign he’s working on about homophobia, and other important things so WATCH IT.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸