2. … sort of.
3. Thankfully a very helpful #CelibacyChallenge PSA, starring Alan Cumming, has been released that will help everyone save lives!
5. You could take a pottery class:
6. Learn the calming art of yoga:
7. Join a Civil War reenactment:
8. Work. It. Out:
9. Learn a new skill, such as carpentry:
10. Learn other, er, arts and crafts:
11. Clean your house:
12. Practice poppin’ bottles for New Year’s:
13. Or, as the video points out, you could sign GLAAD and GMHC’s petition to pressure the FDA to change their policy.
“Stereotypes have no place in saving lives,” said GLAAD President & CEO Sarah Kate Ellis in the press release for the campaign. “The FDA’s proposed change still means that countless gay and bisexual men will be turned away from blood banks simply because of who they are. GLAAD is proud to stand alongside GMHC and Saatchi & Saatchi NY to shed light on this important issue.”
14. Sign the petition and learn more about the #CelibacyChallenge right here.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞