1. This is Puerto Rican boxer Orlando Cruz.
2. Most people know him as “The Phenomenon.”
6. Today he proposed to his boyfriend, José Manuel.
9. A translation:
I wanted to tell you how much I need you and how much I miss you. I know you are a person that means a lot to me and that supports my career and respects it which is very important, but above all is always there giving me that push that I need. Now more than ever that I have an important fight coming up for the World Championship […] I want to tell you that you are a very special person in my life. I am a little nervous, but I want to tell you and share with your friends and my friends, if you want to marry me. I want you to be part of my life and me be part of yours.”
I want to say yes. I accept marrying you because I love and adore you. You are very special in my life. You have made me really happy. I was not expecting this proposal… and in Facebook. I am very excited, all the world knows it and all the world will know it. Yes, I do want to marry you because I love you, I love you, I love you very much. We will keep going forward and you will see we will be very happy. I love you, ‘papi’, from my heart. Bye.
12. A huge congratulations to this knockout couple.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵