1. The ladies of MTV’s Girl Code want you to GYT —“Get Yourself Tested”— for HIV and other STDs.
5. Tell em’ girls:
6. Tanisha Long: “If you’re grown up enough to have sex then you’re grown up enough to get tested! It’s your responsibility to yourself and your sexual partners!”
8. Carly Aquilino: “Get tested, its one less awkward conversation you need to have on a first date and just make sure you know his status too.”
10. Knowing your status? Excellent.
12. Learn more about the campaign and find a testing center near you right here.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸