Mary Lambert's Tips For Staying Positive (Even On Really Bad Days)
No crying on Sundays — or any other day of the week for that matter.
Step One: Do whatever makes you feel good, inside and out.
End of list.
But – just in case – Mary gave BuzzFeed a few more tricks to turn any day around.
1. Get out of bed. Even when it hurts, even when it feels impossible. Just get up.
Even if it's just to take a quick shower.
2. Always follow "The Three F's" :
3. Dance to a LOT of Robyn...
... in your underwear.
4. On occasion, fix yourself an extra fancy cocktail.
Wine works too, tbh.
5. Work out when you want to, how you want to.
6. Turn off the TV and read a book...
... even if you only read one chapter.
7. Keep up a positive inner dialogue:
8. Buy clothes that fit and make you feel fabulous.
Don't forget to actually tell yourself just how fabulous you look:
9. Take yourself out! Going to a bar by yourself might seem scary, but it's also empowering.
10. Dance to even more Robyn.
11. Forget about dieting!
12. Try being vocal about what you love about yourself. Who says you can't give yourself compliments?
13. Find a creative outlet to process your feelings.
14. Never underestimate this advice:
15. Make a sandwich.
Bonus: Put some potato chips on the inside. According to Lambert, that's key!