1. Magic Johnson’s son, Earvin Johnson III, stepped out with his boyfriend on L.A.’s sunset strip:
EJ attends NYU and is quite close with his father as Magic told TMZ, “Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way. We’re very proud of him.” Magic Johnson has been public with his support for gay rights for several years. In November 2008, he lent his voice to the “No on Prop. 8” campaign and recorded a telephone call for California voters urging them to vote note on the ban on same-sex marriage.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈