3. Couric invited the actress back in hopes of modeling how to correctly have an open discussion about transgender identity.
“Last time you were here, I got a lot of flack because I asked about the physical process [of transition]” said Couric. “I want to use this as a teachable moment for myself,” she later added.
4. Cox welcomed the opportunity for a teaching moment, as she simply said, “It’s only a mistake if you make it twice.”
8. Cox went on to be completely flawless during the interview — discussing her activist work and important issues facing the trans community.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵