1. Two-time Oscar winner Jodie Foster has married photographer and actress Alexandra Hedison, Foster’s rep confirms to BuzzFeed.
2. The couple, who has reportedly been dating since last summer, tied the knot this past weekend, E! Online was the first to report.
No details about the ceremony have been released, but a source told E! last fall, “They’re totally in love.” Foster has two children from a previous relationship with Cydney Bernard, with whom she split in 2008.
3. You might recognize Hedison from her role as Dylan Moreland on Showtime’s The L Word.
4. And because she also dated Ellen DeGeneres for nearly three years in the early 2000s.
6. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- The mysterious substance used to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭