1. Two-time Oscar winner Jodie Foster has married photographer and actress Alexandra Hedison, Foster’s rep confirms to BuzzFeed.
2. The couple, who has reportedly been dating since last summer, tied the knot this past weekend, E! Online was the first to report.
No details about the ceremony have been released, but a source told E! last fall, “They’re totally in love.” Foster has two children from a previous relationship with Cydney Bernard, with whom she split in 2008.
3. You might recognize Hedison from her role as Dylan Moreland on Showtime’s The L Word.
4. And because she also dated Ellen DeGeneres for nearly three years in the early 2000s.
6. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘