2. He took many-a-selfie, making people’s day – nay, lives – complete.
3. He spread joy wherever he went!
4. Look how happy that guy is to be standing SO close to him!
5. Bit of rain? Not a problem.
6. One woman lost her phone, but thankfully a police officer returned it so she could remember THIS moment, in which he smiled in her general direction.
7. ***Flawless, Pride.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.