1. We can all thank Stone Fox Bride for bringing us this image:
The New York City boutique bridal shop that proudly declares “Fuck Weddings” when describing its 2013 line of bridal gowns, released this image in their fall lookbook. The pro-gay marriage company website says, “You guys did the hard part. You fell in love. Let us do the rest, and help you walk down the aisle in style.”
2. Yes, that is Girls star Jemima Kirke (Jessa) kissing another bride.
From left, Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke, Lena Dunham, and Zosia Mamet star in HBO’s Girls.
3. Just so we are all on the same page…Jemima Kirke.
Kirke, whose character Jessa shared kisses with two other women in the season two of Girls, is actually married to lawyer Michael Mosberg.
4. The company goes on to say of it’s 2013 line:
We’d like to think we have a dress for every batshit bride out there: the hot punk with the shag bangs and skull tatts, the bedraggled bohemian with blue eyes and hair to her ass, the chic minimalist with mellow style who’s indifferent to fashion and couldn’t care less about trends.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.