2. Following the fall of Prop 8, E! asked Harris in an interview if a wedding was in the near future. He responded with:
Certainly, we have children and marriage is an appropriate thing to do [as] a part of their well being, so I’m sure it will be inevitable—and awesome! […] We’re about to move to New York so it’s a tricky situation […] I don’t know if it would be an east coast or west coast thing.
3. Hear that? Let the planning begin!
4. As we all know, NPH has a flair for the, well, dramatic:
5. If there was ever a prime opportunity for a tasteful dance number down the aisle, this is it:
6. Just think of all the different creative entrances that could be made:
8. Have you even STARTED to consider the possible love serenades he could perform for David?
9. Consider the drunken speeches at the reception:
14. Think of all the emotions:
17. Their wedding could be perfectly understated and absent of any crazy theatrics.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.