3. “I’m not surprised. I’ve been discriminated against for 70 years, and they might as well discriminate against me in death as well as life,” Taylor said.
6. “It’s not taking up any more space to have both of us in there, and I don’t see where the ashes of a couple of old lesbians is going to hurt anybody,” she said.
7. Taylor has made it clear she won’t be buried anywhere but her hometown of Boise and is prepared to continue pushing for her right to rest alongside her wife.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.