2. Co-stars Nikki Reed and Evan Rachel Wood live streamed a Q&A session in honor of the special anniversary.
5. Wood’s honest answer: Duh, she did!
I did have a crush on Nikki. I don’t think I realized at the time that it was like a full-blown crush, but I definitely remember having feelings and thinking she was so beautiful. I thought you were so gorgeous and fun and there was something about you […] Relationships you have with girls when you’re a teenager — there’s a part of you that wants to be them, there’s a part of you that kind of hates them, and there’s a part of you that’s kind of in love with them. It’s a mixture of emotions and it was kind of all of that.
7. Reed chimed in with her own thoughts, even admitting that most of the kissing she had done by that age was with Evan during filming:
Your first girl friend […] kind of represents your first time exploring love and what it means to love someone like that outside of your family and it’s not necessarily sexual — although your body’s going through all these crazy things […] The most making out I’d done up to that point in my life was with Evan in this movie and that was my first time experiencing what that was like. And so, you have all these crazy feelings and things that are happening — it is all mixed into one. I think a lot of girls get crushes on their best friends.
9. Reed joked that while making Thirteen they were “just two girls in love.”
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎