3. Some of the lyrics:
There lives an evil man in Russia nowadays
He supports a law against lesbians and gays
Most people look at him with terror and with fear
Cause he pulls the strings like a wicked puppeteer
It’s distressing how he is suppressing homosexuality
In the name of love we are protesting: Set our sisters free.
Stop stop stop Putin - Drop your law at the Kremlin - Love is no crime it’s not a disease
Stop stop stop Putin - Your plans are so poisoning - For all the Russian LGBTs.
4. Dolly works under the motto “beauty with brains” as her entertainment usually plays on current topics in politics and gay rights.
6. Watch the full performance:
From Russia with love.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A man was arrested Sunday after he brought a gun into a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏