1. Brittney Griner popped the BIG question to girlfriend, Glory Johnson, last night.
2. The caption on the photo reads: “Last Night was a Night to Remember I became the happiest person on this earth! (almost pass out but when that one word came out I came back to life) Me and my baby @missvol25 are in it for Life!”
3. Spoiler alert: She said yes!
Griner is now the only athlete with the distinction of having proposed to a player on a rival team.
4. The duo was celebrating their two-month anniversary when Griner decided to make things official with Johnson, who plays forward for the Tulsa Shock.
“What I get to wake up to @brittneygriner #LoveMakesYouDoTheCraziestThings.”
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲