3. But they also enjoy doing some good for the world.
7. Because charity is best when done in the nude:
8. Charity work makes you a better person!
9. Charity can be fun!
10. And charity is…um.
13. One thing is certain, fighting homophobia has never looked so grand:
14. Warwick is proud to have some gay athletes on the team:
UWBC Men’s Calendar
@damiandunne @JimJamGin we have both gay & straight rowers in our squad x
15. This is the fourth year the boys have stripped down for charity.
19. On their fundraising page for the upcoming 2014 calendar, which has raised £11,760, the team writes:
We have been humbled by the response from around the world to our campaign last year to raise funds for the Ben Cohen Foundation, combating bullying and homohobia in sport. We decided that we wanted to do more, firstly to say thank you to the gay community who have given us so much support over the last four years, but also to honour the many people who have shared stories with us of the difficulties they faced in coming to terms with their sexuality against a backdrop of bullying and hate.
Grab your own copy here.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸