1. Ellen page doesn’t smile a lot…
2. …but she will for her new co-star Brit Marling.
3. The two share a kiss in their new film The East, which opens May 31.
The movie is a thriller with a complicated plot, but we don’t know what it is because all we heard was “kiss”.
4. It all goes down during a game of spin-the-bottle, and, well….you can guess where the bottle lands.
Marling said the cast were so comfortable with each other that they just began spinning and kissing with no real set script. She added, “It was amazing because nobody knows where the bottles going to land or what people are going to ask.”
5. Mhmm, I’m sure you didn’t MEAN to land on her.
6. It was an accident, obviously.
7. Well played, ladies.
8. Check out the trailer:
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘