1. Toledo Station in Naples, Italy
3. Dante station in Naples, Italy
4. Olaias station in Lisbon
5. Puhung Station in Pyongyang, North Korea
7. Metro Center station in Washington, D.C.
9. Staromestska station in Prague, Czech Republic
10. Narvskaya station in Saint Petersburg
12. Metro station in Kiev, Ukraine
14. Solna station in Stockholm, Sweden
17. Kungstradgarden station in Stockholm, Sweden
18. Komsomolskaya station in Moscow, Russia
21. Westfriedhof station in Munich, Germany
23. Baker Street Station in London, England
Outside the Marylebone Road exit, a large statue commemorates Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s ficticious detective who, in the novels, resided at 221B Baker Street.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸