3. The inspiration to turn Saddam Hussein into “Madame O’ Sane” came shortly after the artist attended his very first drag performance.
4. Hoax realized the recipe for a great drag queen – fierce persona, defining outfits, and “one hell of a PR team” – was eerily similar to the makings of a powerful political figure.
President Vladimir Putin becomes Vladdy Pushin’.
5. Hoax writes on his website:
10. The most controversial image of the series is one depicting King Abdallah of Saudi Arabia as “Queen Abby”.
“Shame to you who post the picture, just want to say those who are trying to disgrace by posting this kind of unacceptable picture about King Abdullah, you should know that king abdullah is a model leader to the arab world,” wrote one user after the image was posted to Facebook.
11. You can see Saint Hoax’s complete collection here.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸