2. Williams Institute public policy research fellow, Angeliki Kastanis, states:
“Research consistently shows that same-sex couples raise children all across the country, this analysis underscores the fact that recognition of LGBT families is a consequential policy question in every state.”
Check out the full report here.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.