3. A Channel Seven spokesman defended the interview, which many found sexist, stating:
“These wonderful athletes are not robots. We try to give viewers an insight into their personalities, as well as how they hit their forehands and backhands. And Sam achieved that.”
4. That’s when Cohen thought this comment would be appropriate:
5. Even when the studio uttered a collective gasp, he continued:
6. Samantha Smith, a former top ranked British tennis player, reports predominantly for the BBC, Sky Sports, and Channel Seven during the Australian Open.
7. Cohen managed to squeeze this in:
8. He would later give a longer apology, confessing he had mixed up the sort of things he could say on his late night show versus morning television.
10. Hoda didn’t feel he even needed to.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.