1. American Apparel already features a line of super awesome gay Ts:
2. For the second consecutive year, the company has teamed up with GLAAD to release a new line of T-shirts for Pride month.
3. For the first time, the American Apparel design is both bi and transgender inclusive:
5. Founder and CEO of American Apparel Dov Charney said in a statement:
“We are thrilled to be renewing our partnership with GLAAD again this year. LGBT Pride is something we care deeply about, and American Apparel is committed to this issue for the long haul. We hope everyone comes out and joins us at march near them.”
6. GLAAD national spokesperson Wilson Cruz:
“By creating this transgender-inclusive t-shirt and tank, American Apparel is showing that they are not only trendsetters in fashion, but also trailblazers for equality for all LGBT people. Additionally, the company’s statement of ‘Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride’ will show millions of people that not only is being an LGBT individual ok, but it is something to be proud of and celebrated.”
7. The new design is available in both a tank and T-shirt:
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰