1. Kirsten Vangsness topped the list of TV actors with the most appeal to faith-based audiences.
Vangsness, who plays wacky and weird FBI technical analyst Penelope Garcia on the CBS show Criminal Minds, is openly gay and announced her engagement to her longtime girlfriend in 2009. According to Reuters, “Actors on the popular crime shows “NCIS” and “CSI” also fared well in the 2013 rankings of the most appealing celebrities by survey respondents who said they attend regular services at their house of worship.”
The survey results were released by E-Poll Market Research, and were based on a survey of 1,100 Americans (age 13 and older) who ranked more than 40 celebrity attributes. The other winners were less of a surprise with faces like James Earl Jones, Sean Connery and Morgan Freeman, who have played God or God-like figures several times, taking top spots.
2. Kirsten with some of the cast of Criminal Minds:
6. And continue, as her twitter bio reads, being a “glitter covered creator/cave dweller who practices fearlessness”
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲