1. Cameron Esposito on coming out when you grow up in a sheltered community:
2. Wanda Sykes explains that because you have to come out, being gay is harder than being black.
3. Rob Gleeson on dealing with people saying they “knew” all along.
4. Lynda Montgomery on why parents will actually be happy about your future lesbian wedding:
5. Sampson reflects on the differences between coming out in the white community and the black community:
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.