1. Cameron Esposito on coming out when you grow up in a sheltered community:
2. Wanda Sykes explains that because you have to come out, being gay is harder than being black.
3. Rob Gleeson on dealing with people saying they “knew” all along.
4. Lynda Montgomery on why parents will actually be happy about your future lesbian wedding:
5. Sampson reflects on the differences between coming out in the white community and the black community:
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭