31 Dating Apps That Should Exist, If They Don't Already
An app that tells you how often they speak with their mother. Because, priorities.
1. An app that sorts the people who listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving from the people who wait.
2. A dating app that reveals exactly how many roommates someone is sharing their apartment with.
3. An app that sorts out all the people who sleep with socks on.
4. An app that matches you to people using your music playlists.
5. An app that shows you who those other people are in your match's picture.
6. A dating app that determines if your texting styles will be compatible.
7. An app that flags people who think sending "K" is an acceptable response.
8. An app that lets you know how many of the books on their bookshelf they've actually read.
9. An app that flags people who are rude to waiters, cab drivers, and retail workers.
10. An app that displays their potentially racist or sexist tweets.
11. An app that warns you how many fries they'll steal from you at dinner.
12. An app that tells you what someone's favorite movie ACTUALLY is, since we all know you're not watching Citizen Kane.
13. An app that organizes matches based on which The Voice coach they'd pick.
14. An app that says which of your friends they've already slept with.
15. An app that shows you what their parents look like (gotta see what you're getting into).
16. An app that tells you how often they're watching shows about serial killers.
17. An app that ensures your views on pubic hair match up with your match's views on pubic hair. #PubicHarmony.
18. An app that sorts out people who bite into their string cheese instead of peel it.
19. An app that sorts out people who don't like pizza.
20. An app that tells you how often they speak with their mother.
21. An app that only shows you people who are truly and honestly over their ex.
22. An app that sorts out anyone who doesn't love Harry Potter automatically.
23. An app that shows you the last 10 movies someone watched on Netflix.
24. A dating site that sorts out if your sleeping styles are compatible.
25. An app that lists their most recent search history.
26. An app that only shows you people who own dogs.
27. An app that tells you if your dog/cat will like (get along with) your match.
28. An app that tells you when you should leave a hookup's apartment in the morning... or at night.
29. An app that reveals when their last relationship ended... and why.
30. An app that tells you which member of One Direction your match likes the most.
31. An app that filters people by types and frequency of selfies taken – please.