We could all learn something from Beth Ditto.
Beth Ditto has become the queen of punk-rock fashion, but she grew up with little money in rural Arkansas. She told Style.com, ” I couldn’t even really afford good secondhand stuff actually. So I wore a lot of jeans and T-shirts, I was really butch in high school. In Arkansas that was enough to get you beat up.” Beth is now a fashion icon for girls around the world with her fearless fashion choices. She doesn’t just influence fashion, she completely embodies it.
7. Even at your worst, look your best.
Disorderly conduct shouldn’t lead to disorderly eyeliner.
8. Don’t be afraid to play with color:
9. But don’t be afraid of classic black either:
10. Challenge what fashion says is right:
Ditto’s reaction to the fact she is “challenging the norm of pop culture”:
11. It’s all about the eyes and the lips.
12. Show off your legs.
Especially if you’re actually on the runway.
14. Mess around with patterns.
15. Unleash your inner rock star.
16. Take pointers from the legends.
Paying homage to Marilyn Monroe.
17. Be loud!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬