Amazon Prime's original series Transparent is easily one of the best new shows this Fall.
Here are the reasons you need to stop what you're doing and immediately binge watch all 10 episodes right now:
1. The show creates an authentic representation of the world we live in, where not everyone understands or fully grasps the trans identity.
2. It does this all without sacrificing Maura's own humanity.
3. Jeffrey Tambor's graceful and nuanced performance is captivating.
4. Ali, Josh, and Sarah (Abby Hoffman, Jay Duplass, and Amy Landecker) are priceless onscreen together as the Pfefferman siblings.
5. Even though the show focuses on the difficulties of coming out, it's going to make you laugh:
6. It will also make you cry, quite a bit.
7. It will most certainly make you audibly gasp.
Everyone in this family has secrets. Where there are secrets, there will be drama.
8. The supporting cast is almost too good to be true:
We're talking Carrie Brownstein, Rob Huebel, and Kathryn Hahn – just to start.
9. Judith Light steals every scene she appears in as Mort's ex-wife Shelly:
10. Melora Hardin (The Office) will grace your screen as Sarah's old college girlfriend, Tammy.
11. Raise your hand if Carrie Brownstein acting alongside Gaby Hoffman is a dream come true?
Great, this show has that as well.