An online petition is calling for a Netflix reboot of the Showtime original series The L Word, which wrapped up its final season in 2009.
1. There hasn’t been a show since that even comes close to The L Word.
Television has been making strides with lesbian characters while Netflix gave us all new hope with the ladies of “Orange Is the New Black.” And yet, here we are — still waiting for the second coming of The L Word.
2. Even the actresses want it back.
I hope that the L Word is brought back.
6. If The L Word returned to our lives, so would the gift of Bette Porter’s profanity-dropping rage:
9. To be honest, Shane’s face in general is reason enough to bring the show back.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀