1. Sometimes food really is the answer to everything.
2. And sometimes it's just easier to say the hard things with something yummy:
3. Go ahead, make a beautiful mess of it!
4. Make it your own personal statement:
5. Be as eloquent as possible:
6. Sorry, but you're not sorry:
7. It's sure to be a dessert to be remembered:
"A year ago today, I came out to my parents with a “gayke”. Today, my parents surprised me with an anniversary cake to commemorate it."
8. And if you're going to do it, why not go big with something savory?
9. Don't shy away from a pun or two:
10. You never know when a pun will save the moment:
11. Why keep the people guessing:
12. It doesn't need to be a big deal really:
13. Make enough for everyone, because everyone is going to want a piece:
14. Throw some sprinkles on it, more is more:
15. Because no matter how you slice it...
"I came out to my friends on my birthday and this is how they cut my piece of cake."