17 Of The Sweetest Ways To Come Out Of The Closet
The best moments in life always involve food.
1. Sometimes food really is the answer to everything.
2. And sometimes it's just easier to say the hard things with something yummy:
3. Go ahead, make a beautiful mess of it!
4. Make it your own personal statement:
5. Be as eloquent as possible:
6. Sorry, but you're not sorry:
7. It's sure to be a dessert to be remembered:
"A year ago today, I came out to my parents with a “gayke”. Today, my parents surprised me with an anniversary cake to commemorate it."
8. And if you're going to do it, why not go big with something savory?
9. Don't shy away from a pun or two:
10. You never know when a pun will save the moment:
11. Why keep the people guessing:
12. It doesn't need to be a big deal really:
13. Make enough for everyone, because everyone is going to want a piece:
14. Throw some sprinkles on it, more is more:
15. Because no matter how you slice it...
"I came out to my friends on my birthday and this is how they cut my piece of cake."