3. “The most special moment I have captured […] both sets of parents stood up with their sons while they said their vows to each other. They circled around the couple showing their love, while giving blessings and support for this union.”
Andrea Flanagan, Andrea Flanagan Photography
5. “Same-sex couples have been fighting for a right that heterosexual couples take for granted. So there is something so pure, so real, and vulnerable about the love between the couples that just feels different to me.”
Kristin Chalmers, Kristin Chalmers Photography
10. “I leave every wedding feeling as if I have made at least two new friends because they have let me see, share, and capture some of the most meaningful parts of their experience together.”
Jody Webster Holman, Holman Photography
12. “I am especially honored when working with couples who may have been engaged for many years and are coming to my hometown of Washington DC for a ceremony that they are denied in their own state.”
“In these ceremonies, the officiant and I may be the only two people witnessing one of the most special moments of the couples’ lives together and so it is essential that we truly honor and respect the ceremony.” – Meredith Hanafi, Hanafi Photography
The wedding guide includes examples of engagement sessions, wedding & reception moments, and a special focus on wedding parties and wedding ritual. Kathryn Hamm is president of GayWeddings.com, the leading online boutique and resource dedicated to serving same-sex couples since 1999.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏