1. The Royal Mail is celebrating Queen Elizabeth II’s 60th anniversary of the Coronation with a series of six stamps.
2. They all seem OK, apart from this one, which doesn’t look anything like her.
3. It’s taken from this full-length portrait by Nicky Philips.
@BuzzFeedUK It looks like John Sessions in drag.
7. Here are the five other stamp portraits.
This one was painted by Sergei Pavlenko in 2000.
Andrew Festing painted this in 1999.
Artist Richard Stone painted this in 1992.
Pietro Annigoni was commissioned to paint this in 1954.
This portrait was painted by Terence Cuneo in 1953.
12. But it’s kind of hard to get this one out of your head, isn’t it?
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹