1. The Royal Mail is celebrating Queen Elizabeth II’s 60th anniversary of the Coronation with a series of six stamps.
2. They all seem OK, apart from this one, which doesn’t look anything like her.
3. It’s taken from this full-length portrait by Nicky Philips.
@BuzzFeedUK It looks like John Sessions in drag.
7. Here are the five other stamp portraits.
This one was painted by Sergei Pavlenko in 2000.
Andrew Festing painted this in 1999.
Artist Richard Stone painted this in 1992.
Pietro Annigoni was commissioned to paint this in 1954.
This portrait was painted by Terence Cuneo in 1953.
12. But it’s kind of hard to get this one out of your head, isn’t it?
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.