When I left my university to intern with BuzzFeed, I made one very big mistake. I forgot to lock my university room.
It didn’t take long for me to receive this text message:
I was expecting trouble.
1. When I walked into my room, this is what I saw.
2. 400 balloons.
3. Two signs from various estate agents.
4. And two garden chairs.
5. As I popped the balloons, the floor started to become visible. 52 empty bottles and cans of beer, anyone?
6. The odd box of San Miguel also joined the party.
7. I was even left some pretty solid advice on a post-it.
8. A cone appeared from somewhere, too.
9. Fortunately, while popping the balloons, I noticed a couple (well, exactly eleven) looked slightly different.
The water balloons did not pop in my room and were instead used for a water fight not long afterwards.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲