When I left my university to intern with BuzzFeed, I made one very big mistake. I forgot to lock my university room.
It didn’t take long for me to receive this text message:
I was expecting trouble.
1. When I walked into my room, this is what I saw.
2. 400 balloons.
3. Two signs from various estate agents.
4. And two garden chairs.
5. As I popped the balloons, the floor started to become visible. 52 empty bottles and cans of beer, anyone?
6. The odd box of San Miguel also joined the party.
7. I was even left some pretty solid advice on a post-it.
8. A cone appeared from somewhere, too.
9. Fortunately, while popping the balloons, I noticed a couple (well, exactly eleven) looked slightly different.
The water balloons did not pop in my room and were instead used for a water fight not long afterwards.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.