When I left my university to intern with BuzzFeed, I made one very big mistake. I forgot to lock my university room.
It didn’t take long for me to receive this text message:
I was expecting trouble.
1. When I walked into my room, this is what I saw.
2. 400 balloons.
3. Two signs from various estate agents.
4. And two garden chairs.
5. As I popped the balloons, the floor started to become visible. 52 empty bottles and cans of beer, anyone?
6. The odd box of San Miguel also joined the party.
7. I was even left some pretty solid advice on a post-it.
8. A cone appeared from somewhere, too.
9. Fortunately, while popping the balloons, I noticed a couple (well, exactly eleven) looked slightly different.
The water balloons did not pop in my room and were instead used for a water fight not long afterwards.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.